My Thoughts

This is not a book review site - it started that way, I conceptualise this blog that way but I found that I can't separate my feelings from my writings. I can't be objective about a book.

Reading has been my main hobby cultivated for almost 4 decades. I read for pleasure and experience. This blog is where I pour my thoughts and feelings in that experience.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Blogger templates

My Visitors

free counters
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

21.2.10
I love jewellery. I know they're expensive wants but who says jewellery have to be expensive? There are costume jewellery that you can get at a very low price. And wait for a SALE and you will get a bargain.

Better yet, visit the op shops. You can get them for next to nothing and if you know what you're looking for, some of them are quite unique.

I, on the other hand, grow my collections from charity. Charity of my in-laws that is. My sister-in-law handcrafts jewellery. My mother-in-law likes buying them and if she thinks they don't suit her, they'll be dump on to my lap. Lucky me, eh?

And with my like (obsessions is too strong a word), born this blog.

0 comments: