My Thoughts

This is not a book review site - it started that way, I conceptualise this blog that way but I found that I can't separate my feelings from my writings. I can't be objective about a book.

Reading has been my main hobby cultivated for almost 4 decades. I read for pleasure and experience. This blog is where I pour my thoughts and feelings in that experience.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Blogger templates

My Visitors

free counters
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

24.10.15
Kiss the Frog (Princes of Danislova #1)Kiss the Frog by Alice Gaines
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was categorised under New Adult. I am not really sure what exactly New Adult means but I reckon, it's not this book. It has a lot of steamy scenes that it is borderline to erotic.

Okay, onto the book. This a feel good read. It's not too long. Dev is just an admirable character. Well, all of the Royal family are. It's unreal not that I am familiar with the lives of the royalty. I suppose, they are just like normal people.

The character of the parents of Felice made me like her even more. She is very understanding and forgiving. And I suppose, resigned that she will not be the number one priority. But it is fine as she found a new family in Dev's.

I like Fredriech. I'd like to read his story with Marta soon.

View all my reviews

0 comments: