My Thoughts

This is not a book review site - it started that way, I conceptualise this blog that way but I found that I can't separate my feelings from my writings. I can't be objective about a book.

Reading has been my main hobby cultivated for almost 4 decades. I read for pleasure and experience. This blog is where I pour my thoughts and feelings in that experience.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Blogger templates

My Visitors

free counters
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

18.4.10


While waiting for my husband who puts something back in the car, I snapped a photo infront of the flower shop.
*****

7 comments:

wenn said...

wow, shades of the blue balloons r lovely! Happy SOOC!

Jan said...

Looks like a great place. Thanks for joining in, today.

Judy said...

The blue balloons look like a bunch of grapes. Nice shot!

A Garden of Threads said...

Great bunch of ballons. Nice photo.

Jenn said...

wow, it looks like a very happy place! can i work there?? haha Happy SOOC Sunday!

Jan AKA Wammy said...

When I firsts looked at this shot I thought the balloons in the front were a bunch of grapes. I must be getting tired. Funy shot, it made me smile.

Abdul bari said...

The best flower shops, florists and flowers delivery services in Karachi, Pakistan. Send fresh flowers to anyone in Pakistan through these reliable flowers shops find