My Thoughts

This is not a book review site - it started that way, I conceptualise this blog that way but I found that I can't separate my feelings from my writings. I can't be objective about a book.

Reading has been my main hobby cultivated for almost 4 decades. I read for pleasure and experience. This blog is where I pour my thoughts and feelings in that experience.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Blogger templates

My Visitors

free counters
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

8.8.10

Scenic Sunday



*****

6 comments:

Jan said...

Great capture. Love that ferris wheel.

Kim, USA said...

Great shot love you capture the ferris wheel!

Sunflower

wenn said...

nice shot!

Christina, Sweden said...

nice citywiew and great light in the back

my entry is here: http://fotoblogg2010.blogspot.com/2010/08/sooc-sunday.html

Rajesh said...

Beautiful shot.

The OriginalPsyn said...

Great shot, I bet it is cool to ride it at night with the lights on the water.