My Thoughts

This is not a book review site - it started that way, I conceptualise this blog that way but I found that I can't separate my feelings from my writings. I can't be objective about a book.

Reading has been my main hobby cultivated for almost 4 decades. I read for pleasure and experience. This blog is where I pour my thoughts and feelings in that experience.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Blogger templates

My Visitors

free counters
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

27.8.10


Iphone Applications that I frequently use, which also means my favourite.
1. Camera – I only have the free version. Still hanging on tight to my $2.99 for the night camera
2. Todo List – I added this a week ago and it’s very handy
3. Notes – used for my shopping list and important reminders
4. Commbank – handy for when I go shopping and thought that I might be spending more than what I have
5. Facebook – well, connecting to my friends
6. Stanza – I love the free ebooks they offer
7. Coloring – this one is for my half-man
8. Footytips – for the footy competition in the office
9. Translink – to check why my train is late or if it will be late
10. Toy Story 3 – my half man loves this
11. Safari – I haven’t added google yet so just using the default explorer
12. Calculator – well, crunching numbers
13. Weather – a quick check if I have to take my umbrella or what to wear
*****

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I have yet to step into the world of iphones. Soon...maybe lol
Happy T13!