My Thoughts

This is not a book review site - it started that way, I conceptualise this blog that way but I found that I can't separate my feelings from my writings. I can't be objective about a book.

Reading has been my main hobby cultivated for almost 4 decades. I read for pleasure and experience. This blog is where I pour my thoughts and feelings in that experience.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Blogger templates

My Visitors

free counters
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

28.9.14
By Colet Abedi


I read one of the reviews for this book and was compared to another book about strong, dominant main male character.  Frankly, it gives me prejudices.  I can’t stop comparing Clayton to the lead character in the other book. 

But to give the author credit, it is vastly entertaining and yes, I am waiting for the next book.  The cover makes you want to go to Maldives. 

Yes, Clayton is one of my favourite lead characters in books that I’ve read so far.  Though, with him staying in Maldives doesn’t make sense.  Why can’t he go with her?  Now look what happened.  She found something and her imagination go overdrive and they broke up unnecessarily, I reckon.  Because I am sure they will be reunited.  I suppose, they have to breakup for the book 2 to be exciting.  Lol.

I’d recommend this one if you’re looking for a light reading on a plane. 

*****

0 comments: