My Thoughts
This is not a book review site - it started that way, I conceptualise this blog that way but I found that I can't separate my feelings from my writings. I can't be objective about a book.
Reading has been my main hobby cultivated for almost 4 decades. I read for pleasure and experience. This blog is where I pour my thoughts and feelings in that experience.
Popular Posts
-
By Clarice Winter. The first book in the Spring Valley River series. This is a very simple story. I would have loved to read some emotion...
-
The in-line thin diamond bracelet that features a symmetrical pattern of diamonds is called a tennis bracelet. According to Diamond Bug, in ...
-
Tiffany and Co is celebrating 30 years of Paloma Picasso Design and introduced the Marrakesh exclusively in Australia. PALOMA MARRAKESH DOME...
Total Pageviews
Blogger templates
Blog Archive
Powered by Blogger.
Check Me Out
Labels
- Bodice Ripper (1)
- Christmas Holiday (1)
- Close to Heart (1)
- Contemporary (5)
- Early Days (18)
- Favourites (3)
- Freebie (2)
- Freebies (6)
- Happy Ending (2)
- Historical (1)
- New Adult (5)
- Romance (8)
- Young Adults (3)
Followers
Contact Form
29.8.15
I know, another bodice ripper. but what can I say, i love romantic everything. i believe in romance, live in romance, read romance. It's just fitting.
Anyway, this book has me crying from the start. the heroine portrays a really strong character with really smart mouth despite what she has been through. i am not even half through it but i think that i will surely enjoy this book.
Oh and I got it from itunes for free.. Yeeppiii!
Labels:
Bodice Ripper
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment