My Thoughts
This is not a book review site - it started that way, I conceptualise this blog that way but I found that I can't separate my feelings from my writings. I can't be objective about a book.
Reading has been my main hobby cultivated for almost 4 decades. I read for pleasure and experience. This blog is where I pour my thoughts and feelings in that experience.
Popular Posts
-
By Clarice Winter. The first book in the Spring Valley River series. This is a very simple story. I would have loved to read some emotion...
-
The in-line thin diamond bracelet that features a symmetrical pattern of diamonds is called a tennis bracelet. According to Diamond Bug, in ...
-
Tiffany and Co is celebrating 30 years of Paloma Picasso Design and introduced the Marrakesh exclusively in Australia. PALOMA MARRAKESH DOME...
Total Pageviews
Blogger templates
Powered by Blogger.
Check Me Out
Labels
- Bodice Ripper (1)
- Christmas Holiday (1)
- Close to Heart (1)
- Contemporary (5)
- Early Days (18)
- Favourites (3)
- Freebie (2)
- Freebies (6)
- Happy Ending (2)
- Historical (1)
- New Adult (5)
- Romance (8)
- Young Adults (3)
Followers
Contact Form
5.9.15
I am somewhat in two places on this book. I like the heroine as she's strong, feisty, independence (at least after she left Dave). But at the same time, her being so independent and not sharing a lof of things that should be to Dave, irks me. I reckon, if you have the guts to be independent, you should also be able to be able express what you feel. I don't like secrets so maybe this explains how I feel about her. She came around at the end, so all is good.
The hero was supposedly a lawyer and a rancher/farmer at the same time. I didn't read a lot of him being a farmer - and he was thrown off the horse, what's the deal with that? But I like that he knows what he wants and he went after it. Has integrity and moral. What can you ask for. Plus, he loves Matty always.
I like that there are not many flashbacks about the past - what happened in the 6 years that they were apart. No discussion of previous partners.
I presume that their story will be included in other books in the series as I feel there should be more. But I got the book from ibooks for free and I am not sure at this stage if I am going to buy the other books.
Labels:
Contemporary,
Happy Ending
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment