My Thoughts

This is not a book review site - it started that way, I conceptualise this blog that way but I found that I can't separate my feelings from my writings. I can't be objective about a book.

Reading has been my main hobby cultivated for almost 4 decades. I read for pleasure and experience. This blog is where I pour my thoughts and feelings in that experience.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Blogger templates

My Visitors

free counters
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

11.10.15
by Jojo Prince

This book didn't start happy.  I detest book that have cheating on it that hurt the other person.  It's just not on. 

But then, the love story seems to have started before the lady got married and got cheated on.  She met a guy, had a one night-stand and got pregnant.  They only know each other as Alexis and Blake.

Fast forward, Alexis moved to NY and worked in a design company.  Her first client was Blake.  Convenient, isn't it.  I was actually expecting that her boss was Blake.  It seems to be the most common plot.  

Anyway, the story is a bit predictable and a little bit on the fairy tale / impossible genre but entertaining nonetheless.  

I'd give it 3 stars. 

0 comments: