My Thoughts

This is not a book review site - it started that way, I conceptualise this blog that way but I found that I can't separate my feelings from my writings. I can't be objective about a book.

Reading has been my main hobby cultivated for almost 4 decades. I read for pleasure and experience. This blog is where I pour my thoughts and feelings in that experience.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Blogger templates

My Visitors

free counters
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

12.9.15
by Kennedy Claire

Because the sequel was such a cliff-hanging and there are a couple of chapters of this book included, I have to buy so I can continue reading.  

It was well-written but a bit short.  Dev was quite an ass at first when Scarlett wanted to interview him. Scarlett is just being herself, madly inlove.. can't move-on self.  I suppose, because there was no proper closure anywhere in the book, I felt that I didn't have either.. so she's excuse for not doing so too.  Does that make sense?

There are lots of fill-in the gaps or blanks.  Maybe because I skipped some of the long narratives.

But there's HEA so it's okay.  I'd like to read more about them in the same book, I suppose.  

There are some intense emotions involved but only few of them makes me really feel for the characters.  Again some love scenes are present in this book.  

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Can u post the PDF pleaz