My Thoughts

This is not a book review site - it started that way, I conceptualise this blog that way but I found that I can't separate my feelings from my writings. I can't be objective about a book.

Reading has been my main hobby cultivated for almost 4 decades. I read for pleasure and experience. This blog is where I pour my thoughts and feelings in that experience.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Blogger templates

My Visitors

free counters
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

12.9.15
by Kennedy Claire

This one is another freebie in a series.  The book is good enough.  Scarlett is a good girl, strong and wanting to be independent.  Dev is a cliche when it comes to having crush and loving someone, someone who's his sister's best friend.  He was being an ass.  

I like this book because it tells a lot about the heroine, her relationship with the people around him.  This is also the reason why I didn't like the book because there's less of Scarlett and Dev.  But all the scenes where it mattered, it was good.

This is a cliff-hanging one in a way.  Also, it's quite different with some new adult books that I read as it has some explicit sexual language in it. 

0 comments: