My Thoughts

This is not a book review site - it started that way, I conceptualise this blog that way but I found that I can't separate my feelings from my writings. I can't be objective about a book.

Reading has been my main hobby cultivated for almost 4 decades. I read for pleasure and experience. This blog is where I pour my thoughts and feelings in that experience.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Blogger templates

My Visitors

free counters
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

12.9.15
so this is a sequel of Play with me.  I know the MO of the freebie first series books - it's to entice you to buy the other books in the series.  I don't do that often but for this one, I just have to. 

The guy in the Play with me as I have said is very likable but even more so in this book.  I read in one of the reviews in Goodreads that there's no basis for Ryan's love to Lisa.  And yeah, that's true in both books - nothing has been discussed about it.  But as a believer of true love, I know you don't need reasons to.  

Anyway, he is just a dream in this book.  It was written in a very nice point of view of Ryan Hunter that it almost sound unreal and fairy tale-ish.  Makes me think somewhere while reading that, is this guy really out there?  But I suppose, Liza being who she is, deserves a boy/man like hunter.  I'd recommend this book to anyone.

One thing I notice though, much like what I did above.. the author did not spell Liza's/Lisa's name consistently. 

There are more books in the series but I am not considering of buying them at this point.

0 comments: