My Thoughts
This is not a book review site - it started that way, I conceptualise this blog that way but I found that I can't separate my feelings from my writings. I can't be objective about a book.
Reading has been my main hobby cultivated for almost 4 decades. I read for pleasure and experience. This blog is where I pour my thoughts and feelings in that experience.
Popular Posts
-
By Clarice Winter. The first book in the Spring Valley River series. This is a very simple story. I would have loved to read some emotion...
-
The in-line thin diamond bracelet that features a symmetrical pattern of diamonds is called a tennis bracelet. According to Diamond Bug, in ...
-
Tiffany and Co is celebrating 30 years of Paloma Picasso Design and introduced the Marrakesh exclusively in Australia. PALOMA MARRAKESH DOME...
Total Pageviews
Blogger templates
Powered by Blogger.
Check Me Out
Labels
- Bodice Ripper (1)
- Christmas Holiday (1)
- Close to Heart (1)
- Contemporary (5)
- Early Days (18)
- Favourites (3)
- Freebie (2)
- Freebies (6)
- Happy Ending (2)
- Historical (1)
- New Adult (5)
- Romance (8)
- Young Adults (3)
Followers
Contact Form
27.9.15
You would think that the book is raunchy based on the cover and title. But no, it isn't really. Matty is really a sweet guy and they didn't have "do" it until they were engaged.
So anyway, it's a sweet read. The story mostly focused on the main characters. I am not really a fan of books written in first person. It is very one sided, of course, that doesn't give you insight as to what the other person is feeling.
This is a light read and a quick one. You'd enjoy it while on the train or aeroplane. Nothing too involved here.
Labels:
Contemporary,
Freebies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment