My Thoughts

This is not a book review site - it started that way, I conceptualise this blog that way but I found that I can't separate my feelings from my writings. I can't be objective about a book.

Reading has been my main hobby cultivated for almost 4 decades. I read for pleasure and experience. This blog is where I pour my thoughts and feelings in that experience.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Blogger templates

My Visitors

free counters
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

27.9.15

You would think that the book is raunchy based on the cover and title. But no, it isn't really.  Matty is really a sweet guy and they didn't have "do" it until they were engaged.  

So anyway, it's a sweet read.  The story mostly focused on the main characters.  I am not really a fan of books written in first person.  It is very one sided, of course, that doesn't give you insight as to what the other person is feeling.  

This is a light read and a quick one.  You'd enjoy it while on the train or aeroplane.  Nothing too involved here.

0 comments: